Model No.: TG04
1) RF Range: 2.400-2.4835GHz ISM BAND
2) Code Type: FSK
3) RF Power: less than 20 DBm
4) TX Current: 150mA typical
5) Modulation signal: 1-3CH, standard PPM pulse width control signal
6) Working Voltage: DC4.8V-6.0V
7) Automatic selects and change frequency (frequency hopping) after turning on the TX
1) Frequency Band: 2.400-2.4835GHz ISM BAND
2) Working Voltage: DC4.8V-6.0V
3) RX Current: 30mA typical
4) RX Sensitivity:-110dBm typical
5) Demodulate Output signal: standard 1-3CH,
signal pulse width1.0-2.0ms
6) LED Indicator light for RX Sensitivity and frequency bind
7)Control Distance: More than 200M on the opening ground.
Features of radio remote control rc transmitter receiver
1. Be used for Professional RC Car and RC Boat.
2. 2.4 inch TFT color Screen Display
3. Resolution: 1024(256)
4. Display English & Chinese two languages (also, we can do any languages as per your requirement)
5. Can be individually adjusted data for each types of ESC (include RC car and RC boat) 6.Reversible Hand Operation (wheel section can be installed to left-or right hand driving) 7.Real-time dynamic screen
8. Stopwatch function
9.10-model memory, control distance: 150M
10. Exponential (EXP Steering and Thorttle )
11. Steering dual rate (d/r-st)
12. Anti-skid braking system (ABS)
13. Digital trim: Steering trim, throttle trim, steering d/r
14. Function select lever function (fnc-dt1/dt2/dt3/dt4)
15. Tension adjustment function
16. Can be used with Firelap 2.4G MINIZ RC Car, easy to binding
One Box Contents:
1transmitter, 1 receiver,1 power switch,1power battery box,1 English manual book
In the production of lightbox advertisements, in pursuit of realism and artistry, color reversal magnification films or photo inkjet printing are used, which has the characteristics of high production cost, poor weather resistance, and poor reproducibility. Therefore, its popularity and durability are worse than other...
(Digital imaging effects on graphics screen printers) The RIP software package has brought us fine halftone color images in various fields. Looking back to Europe in 1993, more than 90% of color screen printing still uses spot color printing, and less than 10% use four-color printing. But soon, the emergence of various...
(The Dependency Model for Process-color Screen Printing) Step 19: Screen Tension The appropriate screen tension is required to obtain a stable and consistent off-plan gap and to promote accurate ink transfer. Tension should be the same in warp and weft directions. Without balanced tension, moire and overprinting will occur....
(The Dependency Model for Process-color Screen Printing) Step 8: Determine the number of lines You must print the image according to the customer's resolution requirements. In general, the visual distance should be the most basic criterion for determining the number of lines. However, the number of lines required by the...
Product Categories : rc transmitter